Starting Memorial day weekend and going through the summer lemonAID stands will be set up all over America.
This is so much easier than a carwash:)
The idea is simple yet profound. Set up a lemonade stand in your neighborhood and donate the revenues to Conduit Mission. For every .50 glass of lemonade you sell we feed a child in Haiti for a day. At the end of the event send the revenues raised to Conduit Mission and inside of 30 days the money will be in the hands of those who are caring for the impoverished, oppressed and marginalized.
How can you get involved?
1. Just pick a day starting on or after Memorial day.
2. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you’re going to be involved.
3. We’ll provide you with a jpeg file copy for a flier that you can hand out to folks who stop by. We’re not only raising money but getting a chance to share the story of what Conduit is doing
4. set up your lemonAID stand and go to work! Keep it as simple as you want or make it as creative as you’d like.
5. email us pictures and videos so we can post them immediately to the Conduit facebook group
6. Send the money to
256 Seaboard Lane
Franklin, TN 37067
All proceeds will go immediately through the conduit to ministries serving the impoverished in Hait, Africa and right here in the United States.
We’ll post the results of the lemonAID stands. We’ll have prizes donated to send to the stand who raises the most money.
If you’ve got kids this is a great way to engage them in a conversation about helping people in need. If you’ve got a youth group this is a simple way to rally the troops. If you’ve always wanted to get involved but felt like you didn’t have money this is a great way to solve that problem.
Please prayerfully consider joining us for this initiative.
You can email dtyler@platformmanagement for more details.
If you’re in Nashville, Conduit is tonight at 7:30pm at Journey Church in Franklin. (building 8 in the factory.